Charities U-Lock Mini Storage Supports
At U-Lock Mini Storage, we care about the communities we serve all year round. That is why we are so proud of our involvement with local Hospice Societies, Rotary Clubs, Literary Projects, and other resource groups serving those in need right here in our hometowns. Some of the Charities include:
- BC Children’s Hospital
- Blanket BC
- C-Fax Santa’s Anonymous
- Canadian Cancer Society’s Cops for Cancer Tour de Rock
- Terry Fox Foundation
- Nanaimo Child Development Centre
- Nanaimo Dragon Boat Festival Society
- Peace Arch Hospice Society
- Write to Read – Learning Centres in Indigenous Communities
- Soroptimist International Victoria WestShore
- Surrey/White Rock Seniors Support Society
- Rotary Clubs (various) and Rotary District 5040
We have donated $250,000 to these organizations and continue to give our support today.
It’s our way of playing a small part in creating a meaningful difference in these communities.